Friday, August 8, 2008

They don't stamp animals 'Property of the Zoo'!

Our new shower. Yay! It's a big improvement over what we had. And the walls are white because it's just primer, we're going to paint it a light yellow on the top and a slightly darker green on the bottom. Our bathroom is kinda tiny... like only 7' x 10'.

I'm totally loving 'That Mitchell and Webb Look'. And I'm looking forward to the premier of Primeval tomorrow. Yay for BBCAmerica! *applauds*

Sometimes I want to live somewhere else. In a city. In one of those studio apartments where there aren't walls anywhere, just a wide open floor. And I want a job as a sectretary or receptionist, something sort of pointless... putting files away in one of those huge cabinets and typing and answering the phone "Hello. How may I direct your call?" and "I'm sorry. He's not in right now. Would you like to leave a message?" Somewhere with white walls and where you have to keep personal items tasteful and to a minimum. Someplace where men in suits don't really know my name and never try to learn it. Where there's an orchid in a vase and no one brings in cake to celebrate someone's birthday.

Is that weird?

No comments: