Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This is the story of America. Everybody's doing what they think they're supposed to do.

Word, JK. Word.

Last week I saw a caterpiller... it was large and green. So I took a picture of it. And some flowers.



Here's a picture of a bowl in progress. It's drying out in the sun. It will have ten snakes going around the outside.


I wish it didn't rain so much around here. It's practcally impossible to get things to dry.

In other news... Robin Hood was as expected. But I totally hate the fans for reacting the way they did. Marian caused it herself... honestly, it's like jabbing a mentally unbalanced dog with a big stick.

Doctor Who was just... Oh, I'm still crushed by it. Why RTD? Why be so cruel?

But Psych was really good. I love when they can be serious.

No comments: